With this supernatural module, a whole new addition of characters ranging from mermaid and vampires to genie, witch and zombie are included. The Sims 4 werewolf mod is one of them. Your player can now turn into a werewolf through the Sims 4 werewolf expansion.
How to become a werewolf in Sims 4?
To solve the mystery of “How do I make my Sim a werewolf Sims 4?” you need to achieve the werewolf trait. Here are the three ways mentioned below –
Buy a ‘Special Treasure Map’ for 2,415 simoleons, and put it up on a wall. Click on the map and choose the ‘Inspect the map’ option. After your sim has observed it for a few minutes, they will receive a moodlet called ‘A treasure huh?’ This Focused moodlet would function for 4 hours, and you’ll also get an option called ‘Explore the deep dark woods’. Click that option, and your character will vanish in the woods for 3 hours. As soon as they come back, the first stage of werewolf transformation will commence.
A Level 5 werewolf can bite another individual on request. The one being bitten will convert into a werewolf after a few hours.
Navigate to the ‘Create a Sim’ menu and produce a child or toddler as a werewolf. The Werewolf mod Sims 4 advises players not to choose a beast’s attributes for teenagers.
Sims 4 werewolf cc – moodlet stages
A character would go through this transformation mod before becoming a complete beast.
- Recent bite – You’d observe scars and bloodstains on your character’s body when they return from the woods, indicating that a wolf has bitten them. Therefore, their head and hands would start throbbing, and it’d last for 6 hours.
- So much pain – In the second stage, their scars wouldn’t be as gory as earlier, but their hands would start stinging. It would carry on for 4 hours.
- Temporary amnesia – They would gradually stop remembering what they did a few hours back; however, the scars would keep healing. They’d feel dizzy and suffer for 3 hours from this dazed mood.
- Ferocious behaviour – It is the final stage of conversion with an Embarrassed moodlet which goes on for three hours. All the scars on their body would disappear except for the bite mark of the wolf.
- A werewolf – The moment the last stage is completed, your character would come to an end of its mutation, but you’d have to wait till 8 pm to see the results.
Sims 4 werewolves & Supernatural Mod 2021
Some of the moods, skills and needs you must remember in the ts4 werewolf mod are as follows –
- Feral change’ mood – Once the transformation is complete, the wolf would receive a “Tense +50” mood called ‘Feral change’ whenever they turn. It’d happen from 8 pm to 7 am every night. They would revert to their original form when this period ends.
- Enhanced energy requirements – Since they would spend their energy every night, they’d need to keep their stamina high because they can’t function on low energy levels.
- Lycanthropy skills – This skill would get unlocked when they turn for the first time. The Sims 4 supernatural mod introduced 5 levels under the werewolf mod nyx. Various beast-abilities would be accessible as you progress. Change your players into an aggressive form to enjoy this feature.
The five levels mentioned above and the attributes they offer are listed below –
Growl: A wolf can threaten other human characters by growling at them. But if a beast growls at another, they’d begin sniffing him. If you do the same on a Vampire in the paranormal mod, they will yawn.
Hunting: Choosing this at level 1 would lead your wolf to wander off for 3-4 hours. Although, if you send them for a hunt, you’d have to wait for them to return.
Howling: When they are in their ferocious form, you can make them howl at the moon. All the beasts would end up howling together.
Raw lamb: After hunting, the wolves would return with bits and pieces of raw lamb to eat in peace and satiate their hunger.
- Acquire more raw meat: In level 2 of Lycanthropy, raw meat such as raw steak, raw lamb, raw chicken is available instead of just raw meat.
- Random collectibles: You can findgems such as Simtanium as random collectibles.
- Maul: The regular characters are vulnerable to being mauled by beasts, and at the end of the fight, the victim would faint.
- Practice sparring: You can practice sparring with other wolves at level 3.
- Call others: A random howl from one of the beast would gather a pack of wolves out of nowhere.
- Transform anytime: At level 4, the beasts can turn anytime into wolves and humans again, even at night.
- Feral power mood: Your sim would no longer get a “tense +50” moodlet during turning. Instead, you’d receive a “Confidence +50” as it can control your extreme form.
- Wildness need: Your character needs to convert now and then to bring out their wild side. In the feral form, the wildness aspect is more needed. But once they become human, this need would diminish.
- Uncontrollably feral: If their wildness needs drop below a certain level, they’ll receive an “Uncomfortable +60” mood, and they’d turn into a wolf for 6 hours.
- Control fierce instincts: The ferocious instincts can be entirely under your control in this last level. Therefore, their wildness wouldn’t decrease any longer.
- Cursed bite: You can now turn a standard sim into a beast by biting them.
Sims 4 wolf cc
Some of the best werewolf cc are as follows –
- You’re a Wolf skin by @pyxiidis
- Unnatural Selections by @pyxiidis
- Howl Teeth by @pyxiidis
- Cat Ears and Tail by @notegain
Sims 4 werewolf mod download
“How do you download the werewolf mod for Sims 4?” A few official rules before downloading the modification through MC Command Center by deaderpool are –
- Acquire the latest version of the game.
- Reach the Game Options menu and select the ‘Others’ option on the left side.
- Scan the boxes beside ‘Enable Custom Content and Mods’ and ‘Script Mods Allowed’.
- Click on ‘Apply Changes’.
Yes, you can make werewolves in Sims 4 as those who possess this trait can transform at will. Click on the “transform werewolf” interaction and you’ll turn, scaring the nearby sims at the same time. You’ll receive a positive “lunacy” moodlet along with a +40 mood boost.
Yes, Sims 4 will have supernaturals and it’s the first expansion pack in the game. It includes Aliens, Genies, Wizards, Angels, and Devils.
Sims 4 mods are legal; however, they aren’t approved by the EA. So if you face any issues regarding them, you can’t blame EA and would have to wait for the creator to fix it. There are some creators that are reliable, though.
Yes, Sims 4 supernatural mod includes the werewolf module as well. This mod would transform your characters into werewolves, just like you imagined.
The Sims 4 werewolf mod is an addition you can’t miss out on and who doesn’t enjoy a supernatural cc? It would be like a spin-off of “The Vampire Diaries.” Furthermore, check out the alpha cc aesthetics because your werewolves would need to look their part as an alpha.