Table of Contents
In the flurry of the Reddit threads and numerous pages telling you about the methods to fix the simulation lag, there is little we know about which to trust. But, don’t worry because we have got your back and have found the working method to ease your pain while you play Sims 4.So, check out this Sims 4 simulation lag fix mod.
Simulation (Timeline) Unclogger
Simulation (Timeline) Unclogger is a script that recognizes the occurrence of simulation lag while playing Sims.
This Sims 4 lag mod renders the game unplayable, and the script attempts at fixing this lag. If you have ever encountered all the Sims in the game completely freezing because of someone doing the minimal tasks such as doing their work, surfing, or playing chess, this mod will help fix simulation lag.
The Simulation Unclogger Mod is a TS4SCRIPT file. Place it either in the Mods folder or one folder deep for it to function! So, if you want no more tragedies in the game due to a game lag, then do download this mod.
Working of Simulation Unclogger in Sims 4 lag
Simulation lag fix sims 4 works by watching every action that appears on the Sims action timeline. This ts4 script works on the logic that it counts whenever an action occurs simultaneously as another action in the timeline. When the activities (a type of generators) of the same kind occur within the same timeframe several times, the action gets forcibly stopped, causing Sim to reset and unclog the timeline. The given solution works for opening a timeline from anything caused by resettable action, which involves all Sims/Objects/Interactions.
The logic mentioned above makes it very unlikely that this Simulation Timeline Unclogger mod will become broken from game patches unless the changes directly involve the gameplay simulation. As an aftermath of using the mod, if the game fails to load or your Sims refuse to perform actions, then remove it.
This turbodrive simulation unclogger mod should terminate or temporarily remove the problems mentioned below for the time being:
- Bobbing of head
- Time slowing down on speed 3 with a clock._set_miliseconds_per_sim_second
- Enjoying leisure time for a few hours
- Time goes back to the past
Note: if you use MC Command Centre to adjust the ‘Game Time Speed’ manually in the game, we recommend not using this mod.
By manually, I mean using the path: MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Game Time Speed.
This should not be interfered with if you intend to use this mod. Set the MCCC back to the default settings of 25.
Also, note that if you use MCCC but do not adjust the ‘Game Time Speed, you have nothing to worry about.
How do I fix Sim lag in Sims 4?
The clayified Sims simulation fix 2022 can be applied through the following steps and you’d learn how to reduce simulation lag in Sims 4:
- Step 1: De-select the online features and share user data options.
- Step 2: Open Origin. Click the tile in origin, select game properties, and adjust the ‘when launching this game’ setting to 32-bit.
- Step 3: Make sure you have installed the latest graphics driver update.
- Step 4: Turn off the in-game chat.
- Step 5: Delete your origin cache and mod simulation lag fix sims 4 is complete.
How to delete Cache to prevent Sims 4 lagging
Follow these steps to delete Cache and to prevent lagging:
- Click on Start button>Open control panel>Appearance and personalization>Folder options.
- Open View tab>Advanced settings>Click on show hidden files and folders>Press OK to save the alterations.
- If the origin is running, click on origin in the menu bar>Click exit.
- Click on start>Computer>C drive>Input the program data folder>Select the origin folder>Clear all the files apart from the the local content.
- Open C drive>Users folder>Input the document with the username of computer.
- App data>Roaming>Origin>Remove the documents in it.
- Return to the app data folder>Open the local folder>Origin>Clear all the data in it.
And you’re done!
How to update Simulation Lag Fix
Follow these steps to get the latest version of sims lag fix module:
- Delete the old .package file and .script file
- Clear your game cache completely.
- After clearing the game cache, Open your game without the mod installed in the mods folder and progress time for a moment in your save.
- Save your game.
- Install the new version of Sim Lag.
- You are all set. Your game runs smoothly now.
Make sure to enable script mods and cc to ensure the smooth functioning of the module.
Sims game might lag at times due to the presence of numerous tabs running in the background. Therefore, it’s advised to close all other applications while playing the game.
● Right-click any empty space on the desktop and select ‘Task Manager.’
● Click on the apps consuming resources and select ‘End Task.’
No, mods can’t ruin your game to such an extent that they stop functioning entirely. If you remove or repair the game, they’ll work effectively again.
You can make the Sims 4 run faster in the following ways –
● Get rid of old, unused files.
● Clean your trash or recycle bin.
● Uninstall old applications.
Yes, CC does make Sims 4 slower; however, it doesn’t affect your gameplay. Some people aren’t affected at all even after having numerous CCs, so it depends.
Yes, you can slow down time in Sims 4 as follows –
● Click on your character’s computer > MCCC settings > Gameplay > Settings > Game Time Settings.
● Input any number from 1-1000.
This mod is essential for better game graphics and no time lapse. Sims 4 Simulation lag fix will give you a smooth Sims experience with no interruptions at all.
We hope you have found the solution to your problem and have a smooth experience playing Sims 4.
After getting rid of the lag, an adventurer Sim like you might want to interact with other Multiplayer Sims, and for that too, we have you covered.