Description: Want to be in control of your sim’s emotions? Then, you need to know about the sims 4 buff cheats! Read this article to learn more.
EA broke a lot of hearts when it disabled the sims 4 buff cheats a while back, but know that it was for a good reason. However, we know some of you can’t stand the idea of not knowing and accessing these splendid cheats that let you alter your sim’s emotional state at any given time or remove moodlet.
So, to let you utilize these amazing cheats, we’ve created this guide to walk you through the process of re-enabling the remove buff cheats. In addition to this, get to know the various cheat codes that’ll help you to force a new emotional state on your character!
What went wrong with the Sims 4 remove all buffs cheat?
A few years back, EA decided to disable the remove all buffs cheats in the game; it was around the time when the sims 4 seasons had been launched. Now, EA had to take this step because this cheat broke the game time and time again. This was a fairly good reason to take down this cheat code; however, a lot of simmers weren’t really happy with the fact that they won’t be able to delete a moodlet now.
Fortunately, we found a solution for all those sad souls who can’t live without this cheat. So, keep reading below to find out how to get rid of moodlets in sims 4!
How can you Re-Enable the TS4 Remove Buffs cheat?
As mentioned above, the cheat has been disabled. So, to continue using it, you’ll need the help of a mod. Below we have provided you with two mod options to choose from. However, beware that the cc was disabled for a reason. So, use it at your discretion.
The Sims 4 “AllCheats – Get Your Cheats Back” Mod
This “AllCheats- Get your cheats back” by TwistedMexi is your first option to enable the remove buffs cheat. With this mod, you can get back your remove moodlet cheatcode and get access to various other ccs like the reset sim cheat or the add buff cheat. In addition to this, this module redirects all the outputs back to the cheat console, which can be a big advantage if you want to know why certain cheats are not working properly
The UI Cheat Extension
This is another great mod that you can use to add the option of removing moodlets through a cc. This is also one of the best mods when you want to use cheats as it allows you to add cheats without typing, has a vast inventory of cheats, and has a very quick processing system.Now, after you’ve installed either of these mods, you can go ahead and start utilizing the remove buffs cheat (sims.remove_all_buffs) by turning the testingcheats on. For which you need to first press CTRL + SHIFT + C altogether, then type “testinghcheats. on” and hit enter. You can then enter the cc in the cheat console
What to do if the TS4 remove buff cheatcode isn’t working?
There is a possibility that the cheats sometimes fail to work. These can be the reasons:
- Allcheat mod or the UI extension aren’t working properly.
- You didn’t put the exact cheatcode in the console. (Spelling errors)
- You forgot to enable testing cheats.
- Didn’t press CTRL + SHIFT + C together.
- Check if you have some conflicting mods.
Sims 4 add buffs cheats
Below are some of the cheat codes that you can use to give your sim a +2 or +1 moodlet. All you need to do is type “Sims.add_buff (Moodlet)(high/low).” If you choose high, then your moodlet increases by 2. If you choose low, it increases by 1. Here are the different moodlets
- Confident: sims.add_buff confidenthigh or sims.add_buff e_buff_confident
- Energized: EnergizedLow or EnergizedHigh
- Flirty: FlirtyLow or FlirtyHigh
- Inspired: InspiredLow or InspiredHigh
- Focused: FocusedLow or FocusedHigh
- Playful: PlayfulLow or PlayfulHigh
- Sad: SadLow or SadHigh
Note: Don’t stack the above mentioned moodlets.
- Angry: Social_Angry, e_Buff_Angry, feelingangry, unfaithful (these all can be stacked)
- Happy: Social_Happy or e_Buff_Happy (You can stack these two)
- Uncomfortable: e_buff_uncomfortable
- Embarrassed: e_buff_embarrassed, peedself (these two can be stacked)
- Social bored: sims.add_buff social_bored, Bored Moodlet
- Bored: sims.add_buff e_buff_bored, Bored Moodlet (Will last for 12 hours)
- Desperate: sims.add_buff Buff_Motives_Fun_desperate,
- Tense: sims.add_buff buff_Tense, Tense Moodlet (Will last for 20 days)
- Dazed: sims.add_buff buff_Dazed
The sims 4 buff cheats can be really helpful when you want to escape awkward or unwanted scenarios in your sims’ life. So, do not worry if your sim gets depressed in the middle of a date; all you need to do is give him some happy buffs instantly with the add buff cheat!