Having only space for eight people in your home can be a bummer for some. So, with the Sims 4 household mod, you can now have 8 plus members in your house, isn’t that amazing? So, go ahead and read this further to find out ways to include up to 24 people in your sim’s house!
Sims 4 larger household mod
This modification by TwistedMexi is your holy grail if you wish to have a more prominent family.
This bigger household limit mod will also help enhance the gaming performance on lower-end devices. You can also add the word “true” at the end of the command and decide your limit.
TS4 bigger household mod
Before you download this module, know that this is a script mod. So, make sure you enable the script mods on.
- Follow this step –
Gameplay options > “Other” tab.
Another thing to keep in mind is to let the full house mod file be zipped and be on the latest patch for the modification to function on an optimum level.
Sims 4 more than 8 sims: cheats
The commands for sims 3 household limit mod:
- Add extra sim or increase the household limit – tm.fullhouse <Firstname><Lastname>
- Delete a sim – tm.deletesim <Firstname><Lastname>
Note: If your sim has space between his/her names then use the following code: “tm.fullhouse “Mark G” Gomez”
Use MCC center to increase household size.
You can have more than eight people via mcc center; here’s how:
- On your pc, click on the MCCC.
- Click on MCC Center Settings and then, Gameplay Settings > Maximum Household Size.
- Enter the number of people you want.
Take note of the warning ere you use this more sims mod.
One thing to note is that you won’t be able to edit your house in total capacity in CAS, as it will bring your fam back to 8. Below are few steps to manage the condition:
- Create a HH: On a lot, choose “Create a household.”
- Place Existing HH: Next, through CAS, place the HH from the library.
- Delete a Sim: CAS will have solely 8 players. To eliminate additional players, use the “tm. deletesim” code.
- Edit a Sim: Editing a sim while already a part of another family won’t bode well. It will remove all 8 plus members.
To have more than 8 sims in a household S4, the “Increase your Household Size” module by Twistedmexi is your best bet.
Yes, you can have more than 8 sims in a HH in S4.
You can increase size of your HH in S4 by downloading TwistedMexi’s module.
The cheat to get a big house on Sims4 is discussed above under the heading “Sims 4 more than 8 sims: cheats.”
You can have more than 10 sims in a HH by choosing MCCC Settings – Gameplay Settings > max hh size and entering the desired number.
Sims 4 household mod is the best and easiest way to increase your family in TS4. So, get it now and have fun simming!