Table of Contents
Having only space for eight people in your home can be a bummer for some. So, with the Sims 4 household mod, you can now have 8 plus members in your house, isn’t that amazing? So, go ahead and read this further to find out ways to include up to 24 people in your sim’s house!
Can you really have an expanded household?
Since the beginning of the Sims, there has been a restriction on the number of people you can have in your household—only 8. While some people are cool with this restriction, others who are more into big families and the happiness they can derive from going to places together as a big unit, achieving things, and sharing the joys of life together yearn for a bigger household.
Now, with the bigger household mod, you can too make that dream into reality and have a bigger and expanded household. Let’s look at several ways to do it below.
1. Sims 4 larger household mod
This modification by TwistedMexi is your holy grail if you wish to have a more prominent family.
This bigger household limit mod will also help enhance the gaming performance on lower-end devices. You can also add the word “true” at the end of the command and decide your limit.
Before you download this module, know that this is a script mod. So, make sure you enable the script mods on.
- Follow this step –
Gameplay options > “Other” tab.
Another thing to keep in mind is to let the full house mod file be zipped and be on the latest patch for the modification to function on an optimum level.
2. Sims 4 more than 8 sims: cheats
The commands for sims 3 household limit mod:
- Add extra sim or increase the household limit – tm.fullhouse <Firstname><Lastname>
- Delete a sim – tm.deletesim <Firstname><Lastname>
Note: If your sim has space between his/her names then use the following code: “tm.fullhouse “Mark G” Gomez”
3. Use MCC center to increase household size.
You can have more than eight people via mcc center; here’s how:
- On your pc, click on the MCCC.
- Click on MCC Center Settings and then, Gameplay Settings > Maximum Household Size.
- Enter the number of people you want.
Take note of the warning ere you use this more sims mod.
One thing to note is that you won’t be able to edit your house in total capacity in CAS, as it will bring your fam back to 8. Below are few steps to manage the condition:
- Create a HH: On a lot, choose “Create a household.”
- Place Existing HH: Next, through CAS, place the HH from the library.
- Delete a Sim: CAS will have solely 8 players. To eliminate additional players, use the “tm. deletesim” code.
- Edit a Sim: Editing a sim while already a part of another family won’t bode well. It will remove all 8 plus members.
Warnings for bigger households:
Having a bigger household means bigger responsibilities and a little more chaos, just like in real life. So, below are some pointers to keep in mind.
- Chances of game crashes.
- Chances of the disappearance of Sims
- Taking care of your sims’ needs.
To have more than 8 sims in a household S4, the “Increase your Household Size” module by Twistedmexi is your best bet.
Yes, you can have more than 8 sims in a HH in S4.
You can increase size of your HH in S4 by downloading TwistedMexi’s module.
The cheat to get a big house on Sims4 is discussed above under the heading “Sims 4 more than 8 sims: cheats.”
You can have more than 10 sims in a HH by choosing MCCC Settings – Gameplay Settings > max hh size and entering the desired number.
Yes, through the mc command centre you can manually add the number of sims that you desire.
Sims 4 household mod is the best and easiest way to increase your family in TS4. So, get it now and have fun simming!