Table of Contents
We all want our sims to have an amazingly long life. But sometimes, we want to cause them some misery just to add a little bit of drama into their lives. Because what’s life without some drama!
Now, as grand is the act of living, so is dying. In TS4, however, dying is harder than the previous versions, but don’t worry because we have a wonderful modding community that has created sims 4 death cheats which make the act of dying incredibly interesting and easier!
Let’s dive into this article to know it all.
Death cheats sims 4
In TS4, these are the following ways by which your sim can die:
- Old Age
- Cow plant
- Cardiac Explosion
- By Steam
- By Sunlight
- By Putter fish
- By Poison
- By Cold
Now, the death cheats that we’ll discuss further are based on all of these. In addition to this, there are also death cheat codes for turning your sim into a ghost! So, let’s find out.
Enabling death cheats
Before we discuss the cheats, it’s important to know this crucial step of enabling the cheats, which ensures that all the codes you add work properly.
So, follow these steps to enable the cheats:
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + C simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Then, a cheating console will pop up.
- Type “testingcheats true” in the console to turn on the cheat codes.
And you’re done! You can now add the desired cheats and have fun.
List of the sims 4 death cheats
These are the following cheats;
To turn death on/off
Use “death.toggle” to toggle between on and off.
To turn the sims into ghosts
Use the ccs below to turn your character into a spirit;
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Lightning – This one turns your sim into a spirit who was struck by lightning when he died. (Note: Seasons EP is required)
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Frozen – Turns your character into a phantom who died due to freezing cold (Requires seasons EP).
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Overheat – Makes your character a ghost whose cause of death was overheating.
- traits.equip_trait poison – Makes your character a phantom who dies by consuming poison. (Note: Jungle Adventure EP is required).
- traits.equip_trait Vampire_Sun – Your character, who was a vampire, turns into a ghost who burned in sunlight. (Get the Vampires EP)
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_MurphyBed – Makes you a ghost that passed away on murphy’s bed. (Needs Tiny Living EP).
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Beetle – Your sim will die by drinking a bug drink and turn into a phantom. (You’ll need Eco Lifestyle EP)
- traits.equip_trait trait_Ghost_Flies – Your character’s cause of death is a swarm of flies. (Eco Lifestyle EP)
- sims.add_buff Ghostly – You are turned into a ghost for 4 hours.
Death by fire
With this cheat code (sims.add_buff BurningLove), you can source fire for 4 hours. Also, by entering stats.set_stat commodity_Buff_BurningLove_StartFire 7, you have an option of killing your sim instantly in a fire. You can use this cc multiple times, and every time you use it, there’ll be an additional 15 percent chance of creating it.
Now, here are some other ways of creating fire without using cheatcodes:
- While cooking.
- Go on a space journey using your rocket science skills and create fire there.
Note: While cooking, you’ll put on fire the whole area, and while on the space journey, you’ll crash land the rocket.
Demise by laughter
This makes your sim laugh uncontrollably and is one of the original ways of dying in TS4; however, it is also one of the most difficult ones.
Utilize this sims 4 kill sim cheat – sims.add_buff buff_Hysterical to make them stay in this overwhelming state and eventually die of laughter.
Natural ways to get your sim in this emotion:
- Taking a bubble bath.
- Watching a comedy show on TV.
- Read a book.
Death by embarrassment
The feeling of being embarrassed is truly petrifying for most people, but in TS4, you can even die by being embarrassed for long! However, this is yet another difficult way to pursue; that’s why we have the sims.add_buff Buff_Mortified code that gives your character the mortified moodlet and eventually kills him.
A few ways to embarrass your sim are:
- Bump into a stranger when he is using the washroom.
- Get rejected after proposing for marriage.
- Practice an instrument with low sim skill.
Die by cardiac explosion
This is a relatively easy way of dying in TS4. All you have to do is make your character so angry that he dies of a cardiac explosion!
Your character will get enraged and die shortly using sims.add_buff buff_Enraged.
To make your sim flushed with anger, you can:
- Make your character fight the other ones.
- Be mean in all social interactions.
Death by hunger
When your sim doesn’t eat for 48 hours, then they eventually die. So, to fast-forward this process use the sims.add_buff Buff_Motives_Hunger_Starving cc to give your character the ravenous moodlet.
Kill sim cheat for Vampires
If you’ve ever watched any movie or series focusing on vampires, then you know that vampires can’t stand to be in the sun; their bodies burn, and they are passed away into the oblivion. Now, using the traits.equip_trait Vampire_Sun, you can quicken this process of dying and kill your vampire sim instantly.
Die by poison
There’s another interesting option of killing your sim, that’s by poisoning them. Now, the chances of getting intoxicated are higher when your character visits the jungle and gets bitten by venomous insects or reptiles.
To poison your character, use trait.equip_trait poison. Your player will die quickly and then turn into a phantom!
Note: If your sim is poisoned and you wish to cure him, then look for an eerie pile of bones in the jungle and take these bones to the locals asking for an antidote in return.
Death by freezing
If you have a weather control device, you have an opportunity to freeze your sim to death. All you need to do is take the character outside and wait for an hour before they freeze in the cold and die. However, if you wish to speed up the process, you can use traits.equip_trait Ghost_Frozen.
Die due to Overexertion
This one’s mainly for the elder sims because they are usually running low on energy, but you can also use it for your young sims.
Make your characters do some strenuous work and get them tired. Later, let them work to the point where they overexert themselves and die. Now, to skip this tedious process, you can simply use sims.add_buff buff_Death_ElderExhaustion_Warning.
Here are some other ways to overexert sims:
- Utilize heavy-weight equipment.
- Send them on a Jog.
Other ways of dying and their hacks
When your character goes for a swim, you can entrap him in the pool by blocking its exterior. Then, your sim will eventually get tired of swimming, overexert himself, and drown in the pool.
When a sim goes for a sauna bath at first, they relax and enjoy it, but soon they wish to get out of it and breathe in fresh air. Now, if you keep your sim at the sauna station and not let them out, they’ll pass away in no time.
This is another interesting method of giving your sim in the hands of the grim reaper. Here, you’ll have to grow a cow plant, which is also a flesh-eating plant, and not feed it for hours. Then, you need to click the option of eat cake, and the chances are that the hungry cow-plant will eat your sim instead of the cake!
Other things to know about the sims 4 death
- Laugh at your nemesis’ grave and get a happy moodlet.
- Toddlers and young kids can only die due to starvation, burning, or drowning in a pool.
- Water any plant with your tears if your loved one dies and you receive a sad moodlet.
The sims 4 death cheats can come in handy if you wish to save time and want some fun instantly. So, save this article or jot these cheats down because you’ll probably need them!