You may be very much interested in making new sims and players in the game. Some of you took immense pleasure in making a child grow in the game through the Sims 4 mccc pregnancy. The game has an option to raise a child sim of yours, but it might be very tough to build their skills all by you. But now, you have the Sims 4 preschool mod that helps your toddler sim build the skills, character values, fun motive, mannerisms, and many more. This mod would utterly help in you making all that stuff for your kid
To know more about the pros and cons of the modification, you must have a look at the article below. Also, we have mentioned the link for the Sims 4 preschool mod download, 2020 in the content.
Sims 4 Preschool mod
There are many toddler mods for your child sims, which adds real value to the game. One of such modifications is the Preschool mod, Sims 4. This mod gets also branched under the Kawaiistacie mods. This ks preschool mod makes your child sims highly skilled and also adds the character values to them. This modification makes your toddlers perform activities that you select for them.
The further statement may sound odd, but it benefits you as well. As your child sims would be busy with their preschool activities and fun, you will have your space-time, where you could do things for yourself. Also, it may save your time from teaching your toddlers.
Things you need to know more about the KS Preschool mod
The following would be some key points you might look forward to it. They are:
- The Primary thing, you should be aware of is that the toddler’s skills are increasing while they being at school but you won’t notice that. Also, if you want your kid to be at taken care of the whole day, you must opt for the Sims 4 daycare mod. The daycare mod could be found by clicking on your child sim and then choose the option to enrol/join preschool, which would help your kid to join.
- The Secondary thing you should focus on is that you have a benefit of one-day leave, which gets called as PTO. PTO refers to Paid-Time Off, which only lends your toddler to have that day off for which you submitted the consent. Without leave, application holidays would not be considered and could deduct your 5 points. Sometimes, it may deduct 100 points when your child gets demoted.
- The Tertiary thing would be that you need to make sure your kid is back home after the preschool. If the kid doesn’t come back home, then the child may have something in its hand. If you don’t find it, then reset your child sim and click on to the ground/road and you’ll see that you toddler sim is at home.
Now, as they say, every coin has two sides, heads and tails. So, likewise, the next up that is coming is the pros and cons of the mod. Firstly, we’ll begin with the advantages of it.
Pros of the Sims 4 toddler preschool mod
Let’s begin the discussion with some good things about this modification, and they are:
- They are building new friendships and relations.
- You can take naps.
- Also, paying attention and then relaxing.
- Most importantly, building up character values and essential skills.
- Prekindergarten Timings would be: 8 AM- 12 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Kindergarten Timings would be 8 AM- 12 PM (Monday to Friday).
- You have time for yourselves.
- It makes building skills of your child easier for you and saves time.
Cons of the toddler Preschool Mod
Before we move towards the cons of the modification, we need to remember three things in the case, where your child sim is not home while the others have reached home. The three elements are:
- Hire a nanny, who would wait for your kid to be back home.
- Secondly, after the child has returned home after the preschool, tell her to take your toddler to the daycare.
- Then make sure she brings your kid to home at 2 PM.
Now let’s move towards the major cons of the modification, and they are:
- Asking for help: This stops your child sim to build their skills and values as it increases the bladder and hunger attention.
- Taking a nap: This would again stop them from attaining the skills, character values, and manners. But would help increase energy levels.
- Not listening to the teachers: Not listening to the teachers gets counts in disobeying. So, this decreases the character values, skills, and manners but would increase the fun motif.
- Leaving the school early: The child would leave the preschool early and go to its daycare for spending the rest of the day.
- Normal Behaviour: It would help the kid increasing the character values and skills but gradually. Also, it decreases the fun motif.
- Playing with toys: It is suitable for the kids as it increases imaginations, mannerisms, and fun motive but decreases the skills and the values.
- Listening to the teacher: It would decrease the fun motif but would quickly help in improving skills, character values, and manners.
- Building friendships: This is good for your kids as it helps it to build relationships, interactions, and fun motif. Also, it decreases the values and skills.