These mods are like the cherry on top of delicious cakes, they make everything much better. All the advanced sim players are already using it in their game worlds. This mod allows you to use various effects, poses and animations on your sim. Read the contents of the article given below to get a step by step tutorial for the installation and downloading process of sims 4 pose player.
Sims 4 Pose Player – Getting Started
After successful trials of pose player 2019, our technical team is back with yet another brilliant mod for sim fans. To add a ts4 pose player in your game, you need to follow the steps given below-
- First of all, you need to download the sims 4 pose player mod.
- Once the download is complete, extract the .zip file.
- You can read their tutorials in order to gain more knowledge about mod’s workings.
- Make sure you download the list of game animations. And copy/paste the CAS trait animations to notepad.
- Now head over to the ‘game options’ on the menu screen of the game to ‘Enable mods.’
Select ‘Enable Custom Content and Mods’ and ‘Scripts Mod Allowed’ to activate the downloads
How to install Pose player Sims 4
Now, after you are done with the pose player download 2020, it’s time to begin the installation. Follow the steps given below to successfully initiate sims 4 pose player
- Extract the mod files with .zip suffix and place them in your mods folder.
You can reach the mods folder by clicking on Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods.
- Now you should start your game to make sure that the od is appropriately installed.
- Uninstall all other pre-installed mods from your device, as some of them may cause conflicts. This will ensure the smooth running of your pose animations.
- Click on the sim in your game and select the “pose by name” option.
- Copy/paste animations from the list that you downloaded in the above steps.
Your animations and poses must be running perfectly by now.
In case you have some pre-saved mods in your file folder, you can test them by using the “pose by pack” icon on the menu screen. All the poses that you have installed will appear under this option. Simply select the ones you want to test on your sim.
This mod also gives you an option to perform poses with multiple sims at the same time. You may require to ”link” them together sometimes to form an animation.
Sims Andrew Pose Player – Studio Effect
All the advanced sims 4 players use mods to enhance their gameplay. Andrew’s pose player mod will allow you to select any effects from 6000 available options. To avail this mod, all you need to do is click on the sim, as you would normally do.
You’ll notice a lot of options appear on your screen. While choosing animation for the sim, you can simply select “pose by name” option and enter the name of the animation you want your character to perform. These effects can also be used on the sims that are not a part of the household you have. Similarly, to cancel the posing sequence, click on the sim , and you can choose the stopping option.
Some of the tips on using these effects are given below :
- Place the player on which the effect is placed in live mode by clicking and dragging.
- You can see the name of the effect being used, by moving the cursor over Sim’s body.
- Use CTRL+0 cheat code to move the sim up and down.
- All the effects used will be automatically saved to your game.
- If you somehow delete all the effect players, then you should simply buy a new one.
- While working with larger effects, use ‘[‘ cheat key to activate them smoothly.
Additional Points Of Studio Effects Player
Once you start getting the hang of different types of poses and animations, you can buy more from the studio. Some of the recommendations are given below-
- Hide others – Sometimes while taking a screenshot or making videos, the effect players can create issues. To eliminate that, we came up with the ‘hide others’ option. This mod helps you to hide all the effect players in the sim world except the one which you have clicked on.
- Show all – Now what to do if the player wants to unhide sims that we tried to hide in the above effect option? The player can choose ‘show all’, and all the effect players will become visible again.
- Stop all – This option can be used to hide all the effect players from the screen. Even the ones that were visible in ‘hide others’ effect.
- Replay all – This mod will actively restart all the effects being performed by sims across the simulation.
Studio Effect Player – Version 2
This version is the latest update of the famous studio effect player. Studio effect player- version 2 allows you to repeat the same effects or even delay them according to your wish.
Type in the code given below to activate this feature –
After typing this code in the console, a waiting period of 5 seconds will be initiated. And the effects will be repeated with an interval of 1.5 seconds for 10 loops. You might use one option this time in place of using all of them at once with the help of this latest version.
Downloading Pose Packs
After completing the downloading and installation process, you can also search for pose packs. These pose player packs can be downloaded just like all other mods mentioned above. The following packages are most popular amongst the simmers:
- Stylish girl
- Vogue pose pack
This one is all about fashion and stylish poses. Strike that perfect cover-worthy pose using this pack.
- Photo album
- Group poses
- Emo pack
This pack will let you choose emotions displayed by your character.
- Traits pack
You will get to pick the traits that your sim may exhibit in the game.
- EA death clips
This pack initiates the death sequence for your character. You can pick from any kind of death from the options available.
Now with your favorite animation players, poses and packs installed, you are finally ready to jump right into your sim world and enjoy the effects created by sims 4 pose player mod. Share these poses with your friends and bask on your simming adventures.
Most players who install poses also check out teleport any sim mod. These two mods go hand in hand. Check this latest version of sims 4 mod to teleport your characters wherever you want.