Table of Contents
Being a mother and carrying another life in your womb is often described as a painful yet miraculous journey, even if its early childbearing.
While the sims 4 creators have tried to flush the game with realism and create an authentic experience for their users, they’ve failed to work on the intricate and crucial details of pregnancy – an ultrasound scan! That’s where the sims 4 ultrasound mod comes to your rescue.
Ultrasound Mod Sims 4
This littlemssam’s ultrasound sims 4 module is your only shot at getting an ultrasound and doubling the happiness of carrying a baby or the sadness of going wild the other night.
So, time to send your Sim to a gynae and get flushed with joy as she comes back with the baby pictures!
How does this sims 4 modification work?
When your character is in the second or third trimester, she can visit the Gynecologist to do an Ultrasound scan and get to know the number and gender of the Babies for 75 simoleons.
You can find the interaction as “Visit a Gynecologist” via the Phone Travel Menu.
- Your Sims will be away for 60-90 minutes when they visit a gynecologist.
- When they come back, they’ll find a US Scan inside their Inventory.
- The description of the test will include the name of the pregnant Sim and the result aka ultrasound scan!
- You can hang these ultrasound scans on the walls to have a look at them and get a happy buff.
- You can likewise copy the Scan for 25$ and give it to Family & Friends. They might as well get the happy buff too!
- It has 9 Picture Frame Swatches!
- You can rename the Scans to keep track of which offspring the Scan belonged to.
- They can be put into storage chests as well.
You need to remember that if your household size changes in the game while a family member is pregnant, it means you’ve reached the limit, and the number of babies would also change in the sims 4 ultrasound cc.
How to download this sims 4 pregnancy scanner mod?
- Simple version – Copy the *. package File to you Sims 4 Mods Folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- More than one version – Copy the *. Package File you want in your Sims 4 Mods Folder. Try not to use multiple versions at the same time.
- Script Mod (*.ts4script inside the ZIP File) – Copy the *. package file and *.ts4script File to your S4 Mods Folder (not multiple subfolders deep for example Documents > Electronic Arts > Ts 4 > Mods > ScriptMods).
- Don’t rename any of the versions, or they might not work. Allow Script Mods/CC via Game Options > Other In-game. If there are different versions of a modification available, make sure only to install one (package) File.
What if you don’t get a sims 4 pregnancy scan?
There can be various reasons why this ultrasound scan module doesn’t work for you.
The main reason could be something interrupting the script from giving your character the right Buff.
For example, if you use other modules that influence pregnancy and baby data, like being pregnant with more than 3 Babies, etc.
To check if the main script works with your pregnant Sim, here’s what you’re advised to do:
- Click on your player with a baby on the way.
- Start the Command Console (Strg+Shift+C.)
- Type offspring. Scan and press enter (testingcheats might have to be enabled for this).
If you get a message like this: “Added buff with ID 16852025926204541681 to the active Sim.”
Then congratulations, the script worked! Send your player to the Gynae and see if you can now get a Scan in your Inventory.
But if you get the message “Added buff with ID 0 to the active Sim.” then the script couldn’t read the offspring data because of the reasons explained above.
The custom content will not work for this Sim in this case.
The cheats for sims 4 gynecologist mod are as follows –
- Choose a player for scanning.
- Click Ctrl+Shift+C to open the cheat console.
- Then, type pregnancy. Scan and press enter.
This pregnancy cheat would show you if they are pregnant and the gender and number of the babies.
Ensure that the script mods are enabled.
- Pregnancy. Scan for knowing the gender and number of babies.
- Pregnancy. scan no gender to see how many babies you have but not their gender. (v2.0 only)
This sims 4 cc is available in multiple languages, all of which are listed below with the names of their creator:
- English (default),
- German by littlemssam
- Italian (Ilaria),
- French (Yuu),
- Spanish (Edespino),
- Russian (Alexander),
- Japanese (Simtelma),
- Chinese (hi007097),
- Swedish (hellogreeny),
- Polish Translation Ahinana,
- Portuguese by Ana Carolina,
- Czech (Marky),
- Dutch (Lacuna/ britoetje1984),
- Simplified Chinese by Licer.
having a baby is a surreal experience, as described by a lot of people. So, don’t forget to make your sims’ pregnancy more memorable and realistic with the sims 4 ultrasound mod and keep gushing over those baby pictures. Happy simming!