Table of Contents
In TS4, if you want to introduce a new member to your family but don’t have the patience to wait, you want your characters to have multiple babies or change their gender, you can do so by using the sims 4 pregnancy cheats and see how things go your way!
Read this article till the end to know about all possible pregnancy cheat codes in the game.
Sims 4 pregnancy cheat
Simmers have been telling their own stories since the very first game in the series due to loads of customization mods.
Players can control almost every aspect of a Sim’s life, from the task they do to the friends and foes they make, even to their adversities and creative in-game deaths.
Now, one area where players can have the most control over is their family.
With the sims 4 pregnancy cheats, simmers can influence how many babies result from pregnancy, gender, and even speed up their pregnancy!
All of these pregnancy cheats are mentioned below.
Sims 4 baby cheats
There isn’t a cheat to make a baby appear in the game suddenly. If you are so keen to get a baby asap, the best you can do is adopt a child using a Sims’ phone or computer.
So, if you want to cheat for a baby in TS4, there are a few steps that you shall follow:
- Start by using the ‘try for a baby’ feature with your partner. If you both have a high romance bar, you will see the interaction. If not, you’ll need to use a trick to max out the romance relationship scale with another Sim.
- Once your character is pregnant, you can force labor, twins, have triplets, and age up. The male pregnancy cheat is available too, where you can get him pregnant to choose the ‘can get pregnant’ or ‘can get others pregnant’ option in CAS.
- Now, to start the whole process of trying for a baby, make sure testingcheats is enabled—press Control + Shift +C to access the command.
- Enter: testingcheats accurate or testingcheats on. If you receive a message that reads ‘cheats enabled,’ you know you are on the right path.
- The next thing you’ll need for some of these pregnancy cheats is the Sim ID. To do so, register sims.get_sim_id_by_name in command. You will get a large number, which denotes the selected Sim.
For example: sims.get_sim_id_by_name Autumn Kelly. Sim ID: 390411335093060183
Maxing out romance to conceive a child
As discussed earlier, you’ll need to have an increased romantic relationship with the other parent to try for a baby.
- To do that, Enter modifyrelationship John Doe Jane Doe 99 Romance_Main. If you don’t want to max the status completely, enter a lower number, such as 55. For example modifyrelationship Alex smith jean dusk 99 romance_main
- After increasing the romance bar, use a few romantic interactions, and the ‘try for a baby’ option will become apparent.
- Make sure to use the related cheat for each person in the couple, so the same level of romance exists for both characters.
For example, select the first partner, enter the cheat.
Then, select the other Sim and re-enter the cheat. Go to the relationship menu and press on the heart icon to make sure it worked.
You’ll know when the Sim is pregnant after trying for a baby one day after you woohoo. Or click on the toilet seat to take a pregnancy test, and you’ll know right away.
Sims 4 forced labor
After the sim’s pregnant, you’ll need to wait for three long days till she goes into labor and proffers birth to a baby.
But for those of you who can’t wait, there are these tricks instead to speed up pregnancy. in sims 4.
Follow these steps:
- Press Ctrl+ Shift+ C. This activates sims four preg. Cheats.
- If you play the game on PS4 or Xbox One, press all four shoulder buttons simultaneously.
- Enter the code ‘testingcheats true’.
- After opening the dialogue box once again, type ‘Sims.add_buff buff_pregnancy_inlabor’.
- Then, click on the Sim who’s pregnant to make her go into labor immediately and to speed up pregnancy .
This will induce labor and bring you closer to seeing your child.
Here are some more other cheats that you can use while a sim is pregnant:
- To get her pregs during the first trimester, use the code ‘sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester1’.
- For the third trimester, enter the following cheat code – ‘sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester3’
- In the second trimester, for making her appear pregnant, use the code ‘sims.add_buff buff_Pregnancy_Trimester2’.
How to change the baby’s sex?
What if you want your Sim to have a baby girl, but she gives birth to a baby boy after waiting for three days. That would be disappointing.
But some cheats can reverse the situation.
So, to change the baby’s sex after the player gives birth to it, do the following:
- Start by activating the pregnancy cheats by pressing Ctrl+ Shift+ C.
- Then, In the text box, type ‘testingcheats true.’
- Open the dialogue box to type ‘cas.fulleditmode’.
- Lastly, click on the baby while holding down the ‘Shift’ key.
Doing this will cause the ‘Create a Sim’ (CAS) menu to pop up. It will feel like you’re creating a new character as your Sim’s baby.
Influencing the babies’ gender without ccs
If you don’t feel like cheating in the game, you can still ensure that you get a sims 4 child of your choice. All you have to do is:
- To have a boy: Eat more carrots and listen to alternative music on the radio. Doing both of these activities during your pregnancy will increase your chances of having a boy.
- To have a girl: Eat lots of strawberries and listen to pop music on the radio. This will increase your odds of having a little girl.
How to have twins?
If you think a single child isn’t what you need but two!
Then follow these steps to ensure that you give birth to not just one but two children:
- Start by pressing Ctrl+ Shift+ C to access the cheat console.
- Then, type in the code ‘testingcheats true’.
- Get the ID of the person who’s conceiving. To get it, just type in sims.get_sim_id_by_name (enter first name) (enter the last name)
- Note down the numbers that will appear on the screen.
- Next, if you want the Sim to give birth to twins, triplets, or quadruplets, open the entry box.
- Enter TS4 multiple babies cheat code: ‘pregnancy.force_offspring_count (the simmer’s ID) (number of babies). So, if a player wanted to ensure 123456789 had twins, the code would be pregnancy.force_offspring_count (123456789) (2)
- That’s it! And now, you’ll be blessed with twins.
How to get triplets in sims 4?
Now, if you wish to have triplets in the game, you’ll need to follow the same steps as discussed above but change the cc:
So, if a player wanted to make 1234567890 had triplets, then the code would be pregnancy.force_offspring_count (1234567890) (3).
This is said to operate with any number of babies up to seven.
Keep saving your game along the way. And be prepared to use the next cheat, force labor, as you’ll have to have the babies at the house because traveling could break the cc.
How to influence the number of babies without using the sims 4 twins cheat?
We know some of you don’t like cheating. So, if you want to have twins or triplets without cheat codes, do any of the steps mentioned below:
- Download the Spa Day pack in TS4. Get someone who’s an expert in Wellness skills, and go for a Fertility Massage.
- To increase your character’s chances of giving birth to twins or triplets, make them watch children’s TV and listen to kids’ music all day long.
- Get a Fertility reward for having a higher chance of having twin babies or triplets.
- You can even have a greater chance of making your players have twins, without any cheats, by ensuring that your Lot trait is ‘On Ley Line.’
Age up your kids
Just tick on the baby in the cradle to age him/her up at any time after birth. From then on out, get a birthday cake to age up a toddler to a child.
Now, if you want to rush things up even more, there’s a cheat for that as well.
With testing, cheats allowed and cas. fulleditmode inserted in command, Shift + Click the Sim to change their life stage.
The sims 4 pregnancy cheats are a great way to ensure that things go entirely your way, from choosing a child’s gender to deciding the number of those little munchkins.
There’s a cheat code for everything.If you’re looking for an alternate outcome of the pregnancy, we’ve got you covered. Try out the Miscarriage mod options available.