Table of Contents
The content written below will illustrate the thorough procedure about how to download and install Sims 4 homeschool mod and Sims 4 private school mod alongside various new features. Up until now, sims were studying in colleges and universities to build up a strong foundation for their careers.
Then modders made Sims 4 school update to create elementary schools and high schools for the child characters. You will receive detailed information about the earlier mods and latest updates, so keep reading.
Sims 4 Homeschool Mod
This section covers “how do you use the homeschool mod in Sims 4?”
As we all know, the coronavirus overtook the entire world in 2022, making it highly dangerous for people to get out of their houses, let alone going to school. In reality, students took online video lectures instead of physically being present in a classroom during homeschooling. All these measures were critically important for health and safeguard. Simmers always try to make the sim simulation world more and more similar to the real one. So wouldn’t it be interesting if your child sim starts taking classes at home like real people?
If yes, then this is the perfect choice for you. Characters will get to attend virtual classes within the comfort of their bedrooms. Your student sim will get a degree just like regular school after completion of the course.
Dropout of School mod
Are you considering dropping your monotonous high school routine and getting a taste of life then this is the Mod for you. This new Mod by Telford does absolute justice to the game by making it even more realistic by allowing your teen Sim to quit school and get a job.
Which also means that they would not have to do Homework, raise their skills or maintain grades anymore. While on one hand, this Mod undoubtedly decreases a lot of interaction possibilities for your Sim, it also opens the gates for different career options. This concept is executed in the following subsections:-
- High educational institute dropout – Let your teens drop out of high school without facing any consequences.
- Adult career jobs- make adult jobs and careers available for teens.
- Adult career outfit- make the adult job and career outfits available for teens
NOTE: This mode is similar to no school in summer mod to some extent.
Sims 4 Private School Mod
For all those who were confused about “can Sims go to private schools Sims 4?” here is the answer. It’s evident that comfort comes with a price. If you were looking forward to giving the best that education system for your child sim, then you need to download this mod. But to avail this one, you will need to pay a hefty amount of tuition fee. Following are some of the amounts that you’ll need to pay throughout the schooling :
- High school educational institute: $250
- Grade schooling: $150
- Preschool fees: $ 50
All you need to do is follow these steps to install this mod to your gaming devices successfully-
- First, you need to download the mod.
- Now, shift it to the sims 4 default mod folder of your system.
- Start the game and go to game settings.
- Enable game and script modules by ticking their respective boxes.
- Finally, restart the game to enjoy it’s features.
Sims 4 no school module
If you want your kid to stay at home and get education in the vicinity of your home without having to travel to school daily, carry loads of books and come home tired, then you can opt for this no school module. This no school mod will make your character quit the institution while also giving you the option to re-enroll. This feature, would however, not be available by automation. Thus, you’ll have to enroll them manually.
Now, to quit this academy, you’ll need to choose the “quit after school activity” or “quite job” (if you have a teenager.) Furthermore, this mod has two modes:
- ChildOnly: Opt for this mod if you want your child to quit school.
- TeenOnly: If you want to make your teen leave their job, you can opt for this one. Your child’s schooling will remain unaffected.
Sims 3 HomeSchool Mod
Modders brewed a perfect mod for sims 3 game, but unfortunately, those variations are not compatible with the latest version of sims 4. Go through the content below to find homeschool cheat which are fit for sims 4.
Better School Mods Sims 4 for your Child sims
- Sims 4 no school module : It gives your sim a chance to take a gap year or quit from school. You can rejoin from the same academic year whenever you want. To avail this mod, select ‘Quit after school Activity.’ The no school mod has two variants for children and teens as ‘ChildOnly’ and ‘ChildTeen’ respectively. If you are planning to leave a child institute, then select the ChildOnly option and if you are planning to leave a teen institute, then choose the option of ChildTeen.
- Sims 4 shorter school hour mod: Usually, sim goes to 7 hours of school time, which can feel exhausting sometimes, so our technical team came up with this update to decrease 2 hours from regular hours of school.
- Sims 4 drop out of school: It is useful when you are looking to opt for a specific career field as soon as possible. It is similar to no school in summer mod in various aspects.
- Sims 4 high school mod: This one offers professional teachers with knowledge of all subjects listed in curricular. You can enrol your sim for the high school education system by selecting the high school mod.
- Sims 4 No Bad Grades Mod: It is very disheartening to pay so much money for your child sim’s education and then watching it failing due to bad grades. This one is one of the most popular mod in the game to improve a charecter’s academic performance.
- Sims 4 Quit school: Quit school mod is a variation of Sims 4 no school mod and works similarly.
- Sims 4 Boarding: Sims 4 public and elementary institute mod work identically. Boarding school mod is used to send the sim to go for higher studies.
How do you get the school mods in Sims 4?
To install the school mod pack for sims 4, download the Mod from the above-mentioned links and place them under Sims 4 default mods folder. After this enable the game and script modules in-game settings and finally restart the game to apply changes.
If all these amazing features did not convince you to go and check out the Sims 4 school Mods than only the god knows what can. Go grab these latest features now and escape to a whole new world of video games.
Extra Options in Sims 4 better school mods
Other options available to get additional choices in Sims 4 school mod are as follows:
- Sims 4 Elementary School- Since, elementary school is really important, this variant provides three floors and eight separate rooms dedicated to each subject in the curriculum such as painting room, crafts room, computer room, science room, gardening hall, music room and two necessary classrooms. This will give your kids an amazing elementary school.
- Sims 4 Public School- This one focuses on the basic needs of a school for a small town or suburbs.
- Sims 4 Newcrest School Mod- This one is available for students going to both elementary and public schools. It has modern architecture with the addition of a separate cafeteria, small clinic, swimming pool, locker room and a big playground.
- Sims 4 Better High School Mod- Harvard’s building heavily inspires the school in this mod. It is upgraded to 13 rooms, two big halls, 3 classrooms, an office for staff, a gym for sports lecture, a laboratory for practical exposure and other activist rooms.
- Sims 4 School Outfit – This amenity gives options for summer as well as winter styles. Winter outfits come with accessories like berets, four ties, socks and a bolero jacket. Summers outfits include mid and long skirts.
- Sims 4 Child Outfit- Both male and female child characters get outfits with 4 color options accompanied with modified outfits.
- Sims 4 Elite Way Uniform – This option provides you with a collection of exquisite school uniforms for boys. All the samples are available in the CAS menu of the game.
The Sims 4 Boarding School Mod
If I be specific, then the Sims 4 doesn’t actually have a boarding school. But hey, don’t be sad it’s not like if it’s not there, you cannot have your Sims sent to one. You can actually build one and add on new students into it and see your Sims attend a boarding school.
BUILDING A BOARDING SCHOOL AND ADDING STUDENTS TO IT:
- To actually have your children attend a boarding school, you will need one for them to go to. So for the first step, you need to build a school or download one from the gallery. You can have either a simple or a fancy building but do take care that the building has all the basic amenities covered.
- Now you need to add at least one adult sim in the building that you have made you can either build your own Sim using CAS or download one from the gallery or even easier just grab a random Sim from your town and put them there.
- Now, press CTRL+SHIFT+C. This will bring up a cheat menu on the screen. Type “freerealestate on” to make the building free for your Sim before you enter it.
- Your school is now ready to take in new students. You can use “Manage worlds” to take in students.
- Go to Manage World tab in your household. The world select screen will appear, in top right corner select Household Management. Now you can see your active, played, unplayed and your household.
- Look under the Unplayed tab and select the household with a child that you want to send to boarding school. After this, you will be taken to another screen where you have to select Transfer sims between households option. Then just select your boarding school household in SELECT THE HOUSEHOLD option and select the sim child you want to send to boarding school.
- Finally, select transfer Sim.
No, Sims 4 mods aren’t dangerous because the modders put in a lot of hardwork in creating them for other players. Therefore it doesn’t contain malware or viruses that would affect your game.
Yes, you can build a school in Sims 4. After the Get to Work expansion, another module “Go to School” module was created by Zerbu. It used the basic format of GTWs active work lots; however, it was adapted in a way that the players can build their own schools and go there with their children.
Yes, grades matter in Sims 4.
As all we know, school is not a lot of fun usually, but you can change that for your sim by downloading mods mentioned in the article above. You get to slack off, drop out, sleep in class, play with toys and much more with the Sims 4 private school and Sims 4 Homeschool mod.
It’s better to focus on sim’s education right from the start. Now you have an exclusive chance to send your toddler character to preschool with this mod.