Life is unpredictable, and you might know when your life turns upside down. This happens with the sims 4 homeless challenge, which turns your sims into a homeless wanderer.
They struggle to make a living, and if picking up gold from trash, selling fishes, or even gardening lets them earn a penny, they are up for it.
Homeless challenge sims 4
You will no longer have a place to call home. You can choose any character background that you like, a runaway country girl or a businessman who lost his job and house, whatever suits you.
Then, you’ll need to survive by any means and gradually build a better life for yourself.
It will not be easy, but this homeless cc would let you see sims 4 from a very different lens and encounter various riveting situations.
- To gather 5000 simoleons and a basic house in sims 4.
After you complete the challenge, all the restrictions will be removed.
Start by creating a sim, a young adult or an adult.
You may choose the traits and aspirations you want to, but selecting them randomly is advised for an exciting escapade.
Remember, if possible, their clothes must look cheap and worn out.
It would be best if you also chose your style that matches your background.
Now, follow these steps:
- -Get an empty lot.
- -Remove all your money.
- -Have fun playing with the homeless mod.
Rules and instructions
Before playing, keep these things in mind,
- Your sim cannot move out, be married or have a stable boyfriend or girlfriend. However, they can have a baby.
- You will not get a job as nobody will hire you until the requirements mentioned above are met.
- Collecting, fishing, digging for treasure, gardening, rummaging in trash cans, asking for loans, painting, writing books, playing an instrument, etc., are allowed and can help make some cash. Moreover, use your imagination as only conventional careers are restricted.
- You should not build on your initial lot or buy anything that you can’t store in your inventory before you’ve applied for the building permit.
Steps for changing the amount of money you have:
- Hold Ctrl + Shift + C to open the cheat console.
- Turn cheats on by writing “testingcheats on” and then press Enter.
- Next, write money in “amount here,” and press Enter again.
You will always have to use this cheat-code when you buy something in this challenge. For any other purposes, you can use the build and buy mode.
If you don’t wish to or can’t use cheat codes, you can invent your system for this, like buying trees for money.
The following challenges are optional, and you can choose not to opt for them.
However, the rewards you’ll receive on completing these challenges will make it a tad bit easier for you to reach your final goal.
- Your relatives are impressed with how well you carry yourself despite the painful circumstances. Hence, she gives you 1000 simoleons as a token of love.
- -7 points in a single skill or 5 points in two skills.
- After you apply for a building permit, you can stock furniture in your account. Requirements:
- -it will cost you 500 simoleons.
- You can become a house helper for families to earn a little cash.
- -Buy new clean clothes, which will cost you around 50 simoleons.
- -Have skill points in three of the following: Cooking or Gourmet cooking / Handiness; or you can have one of the following traits: Neat, Speedy, Cleaner and Mentor.
- Choose a house that inhabits at least two people. Be early at their home, around 8 am.
- Your sim will have to work till 4 pm, cook at least one group meal, fix everything that’s broken, help kids with their homework, and upgrade appliances. Your wage will be ten simoleons a day. For example, if you have two skill points in cooking, 3 in Handiness and 1 in Gourmet Cooking, your wage will be 10 x (2+3+1) = 60 simoleons.
- In the free time, you can read books, and listen to music. You may also eat a portion of the meal that you’ve cooked. Just don’t do anything unprofessional like sleep in their bed or take a bath!
The community wishes to help
- You’ve made friends in the neighborhood, and they empathize with you. Hence, they do a fundraiser and build a home for homeless people. Requirements:
- -5 friends are all you need.
- -Build a shelter on an empty lot, an unpleasant shack with the most affordable furniture available: a fridge, toilet, counters, sink, shower, dining table, sofa, and few single beds. Make sure there are no stoves, skill objects, TVs, computers, or fancy decorations. Also, change the lot type to “Generic.”
- -Simmers may use this lot to have a substantial meal, rest, take a shower, or use the washroom, but you don’t own it, so you can’t buy more furniture.
A new you
- Simmers can take self-development classes, which will allow them to change their traits.
- -It would cost 500 simoleons per trait
- -You will use cheats to change traits; follow these steps:
- Open the Cheat Console (CTRL + SHIFT + C).
- Write “testingcheats on.”
- Press Enter and write cas. fulleditmode then click Enter.
- Press and hold Shift plus click on your character -> Modify in CAS.
- You can now alter the desired trait.
- Get a job!
- Your sim might get a regular job through this mini homeless challenge cc.
- -Buy good clothes and get a haircut (cost – 500).
-Own a house (a house with basic furniture would suffice.) The shelter for homeless people does not count!
-Have at least three points in a corresponding prowess (e.g., culinary career > Cooking / Gourmet cooking).
Tips and Tricks to earn simoleons without a job and survive in sims 4
Below is the information to make money fast as we all know how hard it is to survive without money.
- Collect fish, metals, frogs, crystals, fossils, posters, etc.
- Do gardening. So, gather seeds and plant them on your lot.
- When you have the kleptomaniac trait, you can steal things to make some money.
- If your sim reaches level 7, they can ask for a loan from close friends.
- You can visit friends or community lots to fill up needs.
The sims 4 homeless challenge adds a great twist to the game. Your sim would thrive in all situations, and a hint of reality would be felt by you, as the core theme of life is unpredictability which your sims would now experience.
The game offers you numerous such fun challenges, here is one; for instance, Disney princess challenge.
Have fun playing!