Table of Contents
If you haven’t installed the Sims 4 Extreme Violence Mod, you might be missing out on something very amazing yet gory. In real-life it isn’t possible to be violent to something or someone without hardcore consequences. However, with the extreme violence mod sims 4, you can experience your wildest fantasies or violent dreams in the virtual life with no consequences attached.
The interesting thing about the extreme violence sims 4 mod is the fact that its interactions have been divided neatly into different sections such as:
- Deadly with Survival Chances
When enabling the extreme violence mod, you need to be careful that no other sims injures your own sim or you might have to start all over again.
With the Sims 4 Extreme violence mod, you also get access to self-defense within the game. The attacked sims can now avoid issues such as murders or violent attacks from other sims by fighting back in self-defense. One can also resort to murder to get back on the Sims character that attacked him/her. With the self-defense system in the ts4 extreme violence mod, you get features such as:
- Every single incidence of attack or murder can now be dodged by the Sim being attacked.
- Each of the weapons used for self-defense against attack or murderer comes with its signature dodge animation.
- The outcomes of the attack or assault accompanies by the defense can vary from one sim character to another depending on their individual trait or relationship established with his/her attacker. It works the same way as the rags to riches sims 4.
- Within the game, there is an 80 percent scope that the attack/murder shall be successful by default.
- If the Sim being attacked with the use of the extreme violence mod has a better skill in terms of fitness, the attacker might not be successful is placing an attack. As someone being attacked with better fitness, you get a higher scope to dodge this attack.
Now, there are multiple outcomes after an attack has happened. In case the Sims character has escaped a murder, he/she can:
- Run away
- Murder back
- Attack back
Sims that has managed to establish a positive form of relationship with their attacker might run away as opposed to attacking in reaction. On the other hand, Sims that has developed a negative relationship might murder their attacker. Lastly, a Sims character that possesses good traits will refrain from murdering their attackers in any case.
How can you install the Extreme Violence Mod Sims 4?
If you have already downloaded the Extreme Violence Mods Sims 4, the next step is the installation of the same.
In order to install this extreme violence mod, here are quick steps you need to follow:
- Visit the website:
- Open the zip folder using the unzipping program
- Extract all the files and place them in a pathway show below
- Documents folder>Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Mods
- Drag all your files to the folder but don’t create another folder
- Keep in mind that the script, as well as CC, are enabled within the game
- Now, open the game and check for the functioning
- If not, check whether you have duplicate files in the system
- Delete any duplicate files and restart the game
Sims 4 Murder Mod
This particular extreme violence mod for Sims 4 game is an update or rather a more extreme version of the violence mod that can be fatal when acted upon. So, if you are wondering what the general changes are that come with the Sims 4 Murder mod, here is a quick list for you:
- The makers of the Sims 4 murder mod have added in a fresh pie menu to the mod named “Non-Violent Interactions”. This has helped move all the non-violent variants of interplays to this category.
- The makers have also removed “Deadly with Survival Chance” as it is applicable to the murders only. Plus, the “Choke to Death” option has also been added to the pie menu with deadly interplays.
- The Bull interaction has also been removed for the time being to be introduced later in a better way.
- In order to get the option for becoming a serial killer, the Sims need to kill a minimum of 3 individuals in the game.
- The Sims buff option gets changed to Murdered as opposed to a serial killer.
Additional/Latest Sims 4 Murder Mod Updates
- Sims won’t react in a negative manner if your Sims character kills down a zombie when there is a zombie apocalypse. This can be done by using the extreme violence mod.
- You need to keep in mind the fact that the zombies also have self defense enabled.
- You can also disable the negative reactions by the grim reaper if you happen to kill 3 sims or more.
Sims 4 Violence Mod
Under the Sims 4 Violence Mod, you will get access to different variants such as:
- You get new gangs in the sims 4 extreme violence mod such as “The Hardwood” and “The Thotties”.
- Additionally, you can invite all the gangs to the Sim’s town present in the “Gangs Pie Menu”.
- You can also have the Sims join these gangs without actually inviting NPCS over.
- Gang members can perform non-deadly, autonomous, violent interactions for the Sims character all around town unless the affected sim is a member of their very own gang.
- Having the Sim join with the gangs in the game can avoid them from being attacked by the members in the gang.
- Your Sim character will automatically start contributing to the behavior of the gang in an autonomous manner as they join the gang.
- Gang members are allowed the scope to autonomously kill gang members in their group with use of their preferred attack weapon. This mod allows the Sims gangs to kill the police officers.
- You can also add any of your Sim character within the town to your gang with use of the pie menu “Gang” option.
- This group involves a gang comprised of the female sims that can seduce others & hence attack them with deadly interactions. This particular group comes from slutty backgrounds & work on the pole if they happen to be outside the town.
- The thotties can twerk to get some money along with seductive dances, slap drags the sims, slap sims, as well as impale the gang members of other groups with seduction, sais, or backstab the police officials.
Sims 4 Serial Killer Mod
The Sims 4 serial killer mod is a customized scripted mod that doesn’t conflict with other mods in the game or override the animation/interplays in the game. interplays tend to be 0 percent autonomous & the Sims won’t perform them with a lack of user direction.
The Serial Killer Sims 4 Mod comes with four new interplays that have been explained down below for you.
- Available Interactions: This particular mod interaction for Sims 4 serial killer mod adds new and latest buffs to the game. It also comes with newly customized animations. Plus, the custom animations will also include voices/sounds/effects/lip-syncing, and more.
- Bloody Interactions: Blood comes out from the stabbed area of the Sim & you can see the stab wound after things have become bloody. With the Sims 4 serial killer mod, you can easily kill anyone you want to whenever you want without any delays.
- Base Game Interactions: In this interaction, the Sims reacts to in-game events in various ways in accordance to the ongoing situations. They will also run away if there has been a stab interaction performed by the serial killer.
Sims 4 Kill Mod
If you are looking for an amazing mod to kill or slay any other Sims character, you can do so by using the Sims 4 Kill Mod.
This mod allows you a scope to end the loves of your most hated sims with use of a varying range of armed weapons. You can use these arms with bare hands to kill a sim in the game. So, practice your slayer pose and get ready to slay!
Here are some of the ways you can kill a sim and give his life a tragic ending using this mod.
- Spray with the Machine Gun
- Shoot with the Shotgun
- Shawerma Slices with Machete
- Slow-motion slices with a machete
- Crash the head with the body
- Crash the neck
If you are looking for the option where you can leave the sims character with a chance to survive, you can do so by setting them on fire with the use of the Molotov.
If you do not plan to totally kill the Sims characters, here are some of the non-deadly kill mod interactions:
- Smash the head with use of a bottle
- You can also perform the Taekwondo kicks which leads to a beating like action
Sims can now look like they are limping after they get beaten down, taekwondo kicked, or slap dragged.
Sacrificial Mod Sims 4
The sacrificial mods Sims 4 is a collection of mods developed by the maker of the same name. The list of popular mods by this maker includes:
- Sims 4 Zombie Apocalypse Mod
- Sims Life Tragedies Mod
- Sims 4 Armageddon Mod
- Sims 4 Road to Fame Mod
- Sims 4 stripper mod
- Sims 4 Romantic Skygaze Mod
- Sims 4 Passionate Romance Mod
- Sims 4 Life’s Drama Mod
- Sims 4 Haunted Mirror Mod
- Sacrificial Mod Sims 4 Torment Mod
- Sims 4 The Cursed Painting Mod
- Sims 4 Possessed Child Mod
- Sims 4 Deadly Toddler Mod
Extreme Violence Mod Download
If you are looking for a way to opt for extreme violence mod download, you can do so by visiting the official website by Sacrificial with a collection of mods. Click on the “Downloads” section of the website and select the mod that you want to be added in your game.