The content below might interest you because of The Sims 4 Elf Ears, which gives you an alien look but in contrast to the human listeners. The article also tells you about the Sims 4 pointy ears and its custom contents, to be precise. The pointy ones are elevated sideways in the upward direction, which seems like a triangle surmounted a human ear.
The information about the mod and its sims 4 cc packs gets mentioned in detail in the further report. Read along and know more about the pointy and pixie listeners. Also, download the latest 2020 update now.
Sims 4 Elf Ears mod
The Sims 4 Elf Ears is a cc made especially for the gamers, who wanted to look like elves. Yet another mod, which is suitable for all skin types, colours, and textures. This very part of the game has a variety of mods available for you, but today, we are going to talk about something called Elf Ears. These listeners sound weird because it doesn’t add real value to the game like other modifications but surely boosts the fun motive in the game.
The Sims 4 Elf Ears is a by-product of the base game, which escalates the effects that are displayed all over the face. Once, you unlock all the custom contents then all you have to do is extract the mod package. Now, you could also make your own set of elf listeners but make sure you adjust all the custom content concerning the human ears. This Sims 4 Elf Ears cc has some ground rules, which you need to make sure that you remember them. Some of these rules are as follows:
- The Sims 4 Elf ears are available for all gender types, including Random. But Random sims only get to have only ring versions of these listeners.
- Secondly, these ears could be used by all age groups too like from adults to children.
- Thirdly, don’t forget to NOT USE the ring versions in the game, if you’re not Random.
- Whenever you decide to have these pixie ears, then make sure you reshape them according to your accessories, which you wore that time.
Ts4 Elf Ears and its custom contents
The Elf Ears Sims 4 cc has the best range of the custom contents, which gets compatible with every face textures that the game avails. As mentioned above, these listeners could be used by every age group, from adult to children and for them you must use Sims 4 CC Elf Ears. If you want to fix these listeners to the Random category, then you could use the ring version of them, which is attached by the Sims 4 pointy ears mod.
You may also access the different types of listeners, which gets associated with various skin types. Also, you could access the Dragon Horn and Mermaid’s ears. The mermaid listeners would look like the demon’s face.
The following would be the various other sets of the Elf Ears and they are:
- Sims 4 Blood Elf Ears: With each Sims 4 pixie ears, there comes an additional pair of it, which includes the blood elf ear. They are triangular-pointy listeners, which are pointed in an upward direction and goes sideways.
- Sims 4 Fantasy ears: This is again a custom content that includes different ears like Sims 4 pointy ears, WDIF horns, Antennae, and many other alien ones. This cc contains some fantasy characters from age-old times as well and also Pixie ears.
- Sims 4 pointy ears: The pointy ears sims 4 resembles the alien ones. As they are the type of listeners, which gets pointed sideways and upwards in direction. Also, it looks more like human listeners. It makes a lot of difference in the minimum and the maximum value of the mod itself but is genetically similar to aliens. Also, they make you look like townies.
Sims 4 Pointy ears cc
- Khitsule_Pointy_Ears: This is a custom content, which helps you unlock all types of listeners and gets formally coined as a genetic trait. This custom content might not result in the way that the base game preset had in it. Any which means, it could still be created and edited by zooming into its details, which is an option already-mentioned in the edit mode.
- EarPresets GP04 Random: It could be an optional addition to the Vampire mode, which might help you unlock and show the presets in the Create a Sim section. The townies and the random generation could have a 50% chance to avail this custom content.
- EarPresets GP04 NoRandom: This custom content for pointy listeners been technically not allowed for the Random generation but could still get accessed by the townies. But there are somewhat fewer chances for townies too.
- EarPresets EP01 Random: This is again an additional option for the mod. This add-on might help you unlock all the Get To Work presets and alien listeners for both the townies and random. They have a 50% success rate for them.
- EarPresets EP01 NoRandom: This custom content might resemble the cc mentioned above, which was the Get To Work and alien presets but are not available for the random gens. The townies might still avail it, but there are very fewer chances and possibilities for that.
Ways to use The Sims 4 pointy ears cc
The following would be the steps that would tell you how to use the pointy ears cc. They are:
- Firstly, make sure you download the Khitsule_Pointy_Ears.zip file for availing the desired results.
- Now, make sure you extract the file into your default mods folder.
- Also, you could even download any one of the custom content, which is a part of the Ear presets but only the ones that get placed according to the installed EP/GP.
- Now, unzip all the data into your folder location.
- Finally, if you chose to use any additional mod packages then make sure you edit the default pointy listeners showed up in the Create a Sim section.
NOTE: The latest update is the patch 22.214.171.1240. The previous file got utterly broken, so this version is the rebuild for it. Also, it repaired the island living bugs too.