The sims 4 book of chaos contains many evil mods to add that devilish hint to your game. These modifications allow your evil Sims to perform malicious activities that include torturing the selected Sims to death!
This also contains some evil mods like the torture mod, death mod, TS4 torture, and chaos mod which lets the diabolical simmers kill other players and NPCs.
This article covers everything from how to get TS4 Book of Chaos to information about the latest updates. Read till the end and download the latest version to add this exciting element to your game.
Sims 4 book of chaos
The book of chaos sims 4 is an excellent custom-tunning mod, which means it won’t overlap with any other mod in your game. It contains 17 gripping interactions that will make other sims fear you. These are interplays like “Sim Abduction” or “Drown a Sim in Pee.” And with this module, you can kill any Playable and even a non-playable character in the game. Furthermore, it offers new buffs and gameplay mechanics.
Now, this Sims 4 death mod will allow your evil sim to murder anyone. They become sadistic and enjoy killing others, and instead of grieving and being upset about it, they make fun of them like psychopaths! They also have a crime partner who supports their behavior and convinces them to commit more heinous crimes.
Types of this Book
TS4 BOC has some basic types, which use references from “Spa day” and “Get to work” expansions. Though there is no compulsion for you to have them, you could still play on the base game, but some features would be missing.
Some of the BOC types are as follows:
• BASE GAME: It has only 15 interactions which don’t include the steamy death, freeze the sim, and sim abduction.
• THE GTW: The GTW (or Get to Work) is one of the references for this module. It consists of 17 interactions barring the steamy death of the sim.
• THE SPA DAY: This supports 15 interactions minus the sim abduction by alien and the simmer freeze.
• SPA DAY+GTW: The GTW and Spa day contain all the 17 interactions plus the alien abduction, steamy death, and freeze the sim.
For other devices:
- S4 Book of Chaos Xbox One
You can’t install the BOC module or any other mod in the Xbox One version of the game; it is only available for PC.
- Sims 4 BOC PS4
The sims four modules only work on the Steam version of the game. Hence, it doesn’t provide any other way to use the mod on PS4.
TS4 The Book of Chaos: The latest and updated version
The V.13 is the latest and an upgraded version of this mod which has added many improvements in the game; some of them are:
• The interaction, called partner in crime, has been added to the cc discussed earlier in the article.
• The reactions of the other simmers, and the affecting sims have improved. The fire graphics would stop in “burn the sim” after the demise of the affected sim. Moreover, players could run for their life after they sense the presence of these wicked sims.
• Some of the options like “make a sim streak” and “embarrass a sim” have been updated. Now, BOC will have Spanish and Russian translations.
How to get the book of chaos in sims 4?
You can find this modification in the “Activity” and “Miscellaneous” areas. You could also search for it in the buy mode, where you’ll have to click on the easel icon and look for BOC. The book will cost you 750$.
• Now, to gain the mischief skill, you need to go through the Sims 4 Book of Chaos. You will receive +3 buffs every time you perform the explained interactions as it creates a happy feeling.
• You can choose many sims to execute the interplays. And decide to murder kids by giving them an electric shock or by any other interactions as kids are not allowed to practice these interplays. You could also murder Sims and other NPCs outside your house lot!
• You could put this in your inventory and use it later. All interactions are non-autonomous and self-driven. Your sim will also react to the situations according to you as you’ll be responsible for the actions he/she performs.
• This mod only overlaps with the “death hunger” mod with one of its interplays: the “torture the sim.” In this interaction, the diabolical sim will starve the selected sim to death, just like the “death hunger” mod.
• This modification is available in seven languages: English, German, Czech, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and French.
How to use the sims 4 torture mod?
To get started, you will first have to buy a bookcase for your house. Then, go to it and buy the “book of chaos.” You can put this book in your sims’ inventory or anywhere around the house. Once the book becomes a part of your inventory, just click on it and perform the interaction you like.
Note: If the Book starts glitching out or doesn’t work, just get a new one.
Book of Chaos and Sims 3 torture mod: Interactions
As mentioned before, this modification has 17 interactions or interplays, which have a crucial role in the game. These are:
- THROW POISONED DRINK: This enables the evil Sims to throw a poisoned drink at any sim, who would then die because of the overheating of the acid. The liquid will torture the simmers to death which weirdly provides pleasures to them.
- THE KISS OF FLAMES: Your character can kiss the selected sim, who will instantly catch fire. This kiss would reduce the players to ashes.
- THE KISS OF DEATH: TS4 death mod will enable your Sims to murder other Sims by kissing them. Your sim could kiss the chosen one, and they would die of overheating. The death will please your demonic sim and convince you to kill more of them.
- DROWN A SIM IN PEE: The S4 torture and chaos module compels your selected sim to drown in their pee. They would die because of being flooded in their urine. The drowning will increase your buffs as the other sim died of distress and shame.
- ELECTROCUTE: This is a part of the torture mod which enables you to electrocute Sims to death. The electric shock would make the player die of heavy current flow in its body. The massacre again satiates your evil sim.
- EMBARRASS A SIMMER TO DEATH: This enforces the other sim to puke in a naked situation and then pee on it (Gross.) It would embarrass the chosen character to death. It would then increase buffs as the player who was upset would be ashamed in front of everyone.
- DEPRESS THE SIM: This interaction would make the selected character sad and depressed. He would cry in small intervals, and the other Sims surrounded by him would see and feel wrong about the crying sim. It would increase your buffs, too, as the depressed sim would add +8 buffs for being sad.
- GIVE A HEART ATTACK: This death module would give the other sim a heart attack. Your sim will perform a magic trick that would scare the selected player and become the reason for their heartache. The heart attacks will eventually make the sim die of pain and discomfort.
- FREEZE THE SIM: This allows you to freeze the chosen one by the freeze rays. These diabolical Sims don’t even own these rays. They will seek pleasure through these rays as they froze the other character to death.
- GET A PLAYER ABDUCTED: This requires a GTW expansion to take other sims away with the help of an alien and without any permission. These evil Sims love to kidnap others, making them want to do it often.
- BURN THE SIMS: The S4 torture and chaos module enable your Sims to burn the chosen Sims alive. It could happen anywhere. And would increase +3 buffs as it would give a moment of shock with a dozy feeling. These merciless characters will laugh at them when they catch fire and burn.
- MAKE A SIM SELF PEE: This enables your dangerous characters to compel the chosen Sims to pee themselves, which can be seen by other Sims and creates a sense of embarrassment for the person peeing. The sinful simmers will laugh over their discomfort as they enjoy people being ashamed in front of others.
- MAKE A PLAYER STREAK: Select a sim to make them roam around naked in a given area. It would again make them humiliated in front of everybody, which will appease these wicked Sims.
- MAKE SIM PUKE: Your nefarious character will be able to make the selected sim puke in front of everybody and feel embarrassed in public. These suffering Sims die of humiliation.
- TORTURE THE SIM: The black-hearted sim will pain the selected sim to death with this feature. These players will have to go through a lot like electrocution, passing out, and puking. A single torturous act won’t make the affected sim die, but the repetition of this might cause death.
- SPREAD HATRED: You are allowed to launch an air horn, which will sign the world’s hate for each other. After your sim initiated the horn, everyone will start slapping and throw drinks at each other, which would cause turmoil for some time. The hitting would be the start of a battle that produces a feeling of hatred, and due to this, +5 buffs would rise.
- PARTNER IN CRIME: This interplay would help your sim to have a partner in whatever sin you commit. Your partner would support and brighten you up every time you execute a sim or torture one. The supporting sim would make fun of another suffering Sims and convince you to commit another crime. The befriending would again increase +1 buff with a happy feeling.
- END CRIMINAL PARTNERSHIP: This is an added feature that will cancel your partner’s license of befriending you. Using this, your ex-partner will react like other players and no more extended support you in your mischievous deeds. Your former alliance would panic after seeing you.
The book of chaos is a cc that you will have to download in your game.
To buy books, you’ll have to use a bookcase. You can get a bookcase from the build mode.
The sims 4 book of chaos would turn your sims into vile beings and add a twist in the mundane lives of your sims. So get a chance to live life like a maniac with this modification. And while we’re at this subject of evil, you can’t miss out on the Basemental drug mod.
Happy fun playing!