The Mc command center Sims 3 is basically the master controller for Sims 3 mod, which will help you in controlling and managing the population of your Sims town. The fundamental function for your Sims 3 mccc is it will provide you with a bunch of commands that you can make use to apply to your Sims characters. After you have installed the mod, under the Sims 3 mc command center, you can get the menu option by clicking on your Sims characters.
Some of its features include:If you do not like it when a member of your Sims town shows up with clown shoes, you can simply make use of the mc command center to ban that item from the list
Steps to download Mccc Sims 3
Install the Master controller
- The very first step in installing the MCCC is to set up the framework first. If your Mods folder doesn’t contain the required files, even if you install this controller for Sims 3, it won’t function. First, you need to download the framework for Mod Controller of Sims 3. You can get rid of the necessary mods if you don’t require them.
- Make sure that your computer or the device you are about to play your Sims 3 game in has the Sims 3 launcher before you proceed towards getting the MC Command Center.
- You need to note the patch level of the Sims 3 base-game as well, which will then be required to look for the MCCC mod that will be compatible with the game.
- Once you have located the patch level, you can now proceed towards downloading the Mccc Sims 3.
- Once the MC Command Center has been downloaded, all the menus shall be displayed throughout the gameplay with the label of NRaas.
- You need to get rid of the out-of-date mods and the duplicate mods as
- You need to get rid of the out-of-date mods and the duplicate mods as well from the folder that is specifically dedicated to the Sims 3 in case of facing problems with the installation of the Master Controller
- You need to be very careful with the patch level of the MCCC that you are about to download. If the patch level of the Sims 3 Mccc doesn’t match with the patch level of the game, the master controller won’t function.
- Even after you have checked the patch level and matched it with the game, and yet controller doesn’t respond, you will have to update the version of your game.
- After installation if fails to function, you need to delete the cache that has been existing in the Sims 3 Mods folder. The out-of-date mods sometimes interfere with the installation of the master controller and prevent it from functioning adequately.