To those new to the Sims 3, you might not be aware of the bad optimisation of the game, and that is when we are not even talking about the bugs, slowdown and lag in the Sims 3 complete collection.
Pets and seasons can cause a lot of lag. Now, one can let go of the pets, but seasons are not entirely expendable. The places University, paradise and world adventures create separate worlds for and you must travel to experience the pack fully and if you are not interested in this then probably pass on your pack. And for the use of generations, it is either entirely useless or absolutely mandatory, and that depends on your play style.
The performance-based mods from ModtheSims work very well and have become almost necessary for a smooth or nearly smooth experience. Sims 3 has the potential to be your least favourite in the series due its open world, lag and loading times. Though everything goes butter smooth with a good computer, not everyone is getting a Ryzen 7 3700X with an RTX 2080Ti.
Sims 3 Complete Collection Download
System requirements; that should give you a rough idea. If you have a low-end pc, try avoiding stuff packs or incompatible expansions and also dodge the expansions which are shown as maybe compatible. And, this might be your saviour from the eternal load times.
So, before you newbies cry out for help or to those already crying for help, we have got your back with this free download pack. So, take a deep breath, relax and read on.
The Complete collection ‘All in one’ from Games4TheWorld has a diverse range which provides you with 21 expansion perks included in it. 21 is basically the number for ‘all expansions download’ package, so, you aren’t missing out anything.
The feature offers several perks, the total of which are:
- Late Night
- World Adventures
- Outdoor Living
- Town Life
- Master Suite Stuff
- Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats
- High-End Loft
- Fast Lane
- Diesel Stuff
- 70’s, 80’s & 90’s Stuff
Other features are:
- Movie Stuff
- Into the Future
- University Life
- Island Paradise
Full version for PC: Without Expansion
Downloading complete collection is ideal, but there might be performance compromises varying according to your system given that sims 3 is a poorly optimised mess. So, it would undoubtedly be better to acquire only the needed or required packs for the game. Remember that pets and seasons are the primary cause of lag, so, choose wisely.
How to Install Sims 3 Full Collection
- The Sims 3 base game should be downloaded and installed(“#Crack” folder may be skipped depending on the need!).
- After the first step, you need to REDOWNLOAD and then REAPPLY the manual patch:
- Now, you may install the wanted expansion or stuff packs. Install as many as you please (Skip all the ‘# Crack’ folders because you do not need them anymore!).
- Time for the final blow! REDOWNLOAD the latest version of the ultimate collection crack here
- Go to the ‘#Crack’ folder in the Ultimate Fix and copy & paste the .exe and .dll file to the exact location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and remember to copy and replace when asked about what you want to do with the already existing file.
- (If the source of downloading the game is Origin then you need to paste the crack into the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin)
- Enjoy the game lads! You’ve worked hard.
- The other folders in the fix are not cracks. They are the original files required to update the game, without getting “Invalid File” error. Only the .dll and .exe files are the crack files in the ‘#Crack’ folder.
- You’ll need at least one of the following:
Island Paradise, Movie Stuff Into the Future, Generations, Diesel Stuff, Supernatural, Seasons, 70’s, 80’s & 90’s Stuff, University Life, Town Life Stuff, Pets, Master Suite, Showtime, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats Stuff.
Every simmering Simmer should grab this opportunity to explore the whole world of the Sims 3 and its expansions. It is a one-click installer, so you don’t have to go through a lot of pain of managing multiple download files and enjoy the game because games’ initial purpose is enjoyment and what fails that fails to be a game.
While this butters your Sims experience, you can check out the CC packs that further smoothens your experiences.