Not all days in life are blissful and calm. Some days make you want to cry your heart out or run away from everything, but that’s how life is supposed to be – a collection of bitter-sweet moments!
Now, you might have noticed that the sims seem to have a fairly easy life with less to no complications. This, however, can get utterly boring. So, to add a bit of drama into the lives of your sims, sacrificial has released its sim torments mod. And as the name suggests, this mod is made to torment your sim in the worst ways!
Sims 4 sim torments mod
This modification was first released for sacrificial patreons to help shake things up in their game by introducing torturous interactions in TS4 that put the sim under a lot of mental and physical agony. After 14 days, this torment mod was made available for the common folk as well.
Some of the interactions included in this module are:
- Slit wrist
- Shoot yourself
- Burn a sim with acids
- Get sucked into the unknown
- Crush with the piano or helicopter
- Lightning strike
- Stab the gut
- Hit the head with an axe
Deform face torment
This is one of the module’s features wherein the sim you choose to torment will undergo horrible facial changes. These are:
- The sim’s facial features will start deforming, and he’ll begin to look frightening.
- Other characters will get petrified by the appearance of this disfigured sim.
- All of the relationships that this sim has formed will start deteriorating due to his ghastly appearance.
- You can also choose to fix the situation of this sim by clicking on him and undoing the disfigurement.
How to install this module?
First of all, this is a base game-friendly mod. So, you can easily download it and start playing. The steps for installation are:
- Install this module from the sacrificial mods’ website.
- Then, extract the zip file into the mods folder and make sure to put it only one folder deep.
- The location is: Documents >Electronic Arts >The Sims 4 >Mods.
- Now, after extracting the .zip file into the folder. Restart the game and get ready to torment others!
How to use this mod?
Now, to utilize this module:
- First, install this module, and when you successfully do so, you are ready to terrorize and slay others.
- Find the character whose life you wish to destroy by causing him intense pain.
- Now, select any interaction from the list mentioned in the “Sims torment pie menu.”
- In addition to this, your character’s “what just happened moodlet” will get a “Terrified” mood.
Points to remember
- Refrain from tormenting a child sim as it can result in his demise (snapped neck.)
- If your module doesn’t function even after following the installation process correctly, then the chances are that you have an old resource.cfg file. You can access the latest one from here
- Unzip the latest .cfg file and put it in the mods folder as well.
- Ensure that all the cc and script mods are enabled. The system will again require a restart.
The sim torments mod is purely evil, but it does add a bit of dramatics in the game and makes things interesting. So, get this module and make the sims run for their life!