The Nraas Industries by Twallan is a website which is dedicated to the creation of suites that maintain several mods for your Sims 3 game. These mods include OverWatch, Master Controller, & Story Progression. This particular mod can easily be installed in an independent manner. So, here is everything you need to know about it!
What all can you do with the Nraas Master Controller?
Master Controller by Nraas provides you ample opportunities to do new things with the Sims 3 game. Here is everything that can be done after installing the Nraas Master Controller.
- With the Nraas Master Controller mod, you can have multiple personalities. This can go as high as 21 but variants still exist.
- Additionally, the mod allows you a chance to cheat through the skill and attain the level 10 categorization.
- Does your Sims 3 game have a town that is empty? Aren’t there enough kids within the game to properly play with the kids? To take care of this, you can create a temporarily active sim & help pollinate them. This will help you create enough population as per your need.
Most Used Features with Nraas Mods
- CAS editing
- Genetics Transfer
- Family Funds Add-Up or Reduction
- Repair Broken Things
- Clean Things
- Make Households Active
- Long-Term Relationships
- Invite Over other Inactive Sims
- Send the Sims back home
- Pollinate/End the Pregnancy
- Sims Status
How can you install the Nraas Master Controller for Sims 3?
Master Controller by Nraas is the mod designed specifically for the Sims 3 game which allows one to manage as well as control an entire population present within the Sims town. In order to install your Nraas Sims 3 Master Controller, you have to download your mod files within the computer. This means you need to opt for the master controller download. After this, you should move the files to the original Sims directory.
Install the Nraas Sims 3 Master Controller:
The first step for installing the Nraas master controller is to have the setup in place for the mod framework. If you happen to have the wrong files within the Mods folder, nothing you have installed in the game will run accurately. The framework should be downloaded from the official website which will include all the files that you need to operate properly.
Launch your Sims 3 Gamer Launcher:
Before you install the Nraas master controller, you need to install the Sims 3 game as well. Follow all the prompts mentioned by the Sims 3 game launcher.
Note down the Patch Level number for Sims 3:
Doing this provides you with a patch number which in the recent either starts with 1.69 or 1.67 depending on the expansion packs installed by you. Once you have noted down the Patch Level, make sure you close the Launcher.
Go to the official NRaas website:
Nraas Sims 3 can be installed by properly by visiting the official website by Nraas.
Locate the Patch Level
The mod page for Master Controller for the game’s patch level number will be displayed over the screen.
Select the .zip file on the desktop:
After the previous step, you need to select an option for saving the .zip format file over the desktop. Now, double-click over the folder in order to unzip all the contents within the folder.
How to handle any issue with Nraas MasterController installation?
- When installing the Nraas MasterController, you should delete all the duplicate or outdated mods from your Mods folder. This is due to the fact that outdated or duplicate mods tend to interfere with proper launch of Nraas Sims 3 mod installation.
- Make sure you check the patch level number. Cross-check whether the same is correct and matches your requirements.
- Try to delete any existing cache file from your Nraas Sims 3 mod folder.
The Nraas Sims 3 Master Controller Integration is a mod that can replace all your CAS interactions within the game. It essentially replaces the one that is managed by the MasterController which includes the regular old “Create-A-Sim” option present within the “Edit Town” option.
This particular master controller mod is optional & you need to have your base-module installed within the game to function properly. The latest patch for the same is 1.67/69. The version 134 is at present compatible with the 1.69 patch.
What is Twallan’s Master Controller?
Twallan’s Master Controller is most probably one of the best Nraas Sims 3 mod. It allows you a chance to cheat through some of the existing game features.
Here are some things you can do with the Twallan Master Controller.
- It allows you complete access to the CAS full version
- The Twallan also lets you change the Sims traits, LTW, LTR points, age, career, etc
- It also allows you a chance to have baby instantly
- The mod allows you to change the household funds up and down
- Allows instant addition of NPCs to the household with scope for removal as well
- It allows you to repair the broken sims & objects by proposing a complete reset
- Allows you a change of the slider settings
- Lets you shift the default game functions to suit your personal style
Another thing you need to remember for the master controller mod by Nraas is the fact that it is available only for the Sims 3 game. So, if you are looking for the Sims 2 master controller, you won’t find it at all.